Monday 2 February 2009

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility...Sometimes...

It is rare these days to find one of 'us' willing to exploit our powers in full public view. However I believe that there is no time like the present. If we wait much longer without revealing something of what we are capable of our secrets may well die with us. This would be an unnoticed tragedy with potentially epic reprecussions .

Observe therefore a small sample of the power which I have been blessed with:



Now that you are aware of what I can do I would like to ask, how could my powers be best used? Clearly not in making small ducks appear in domestic sinks, but how?

The great Edgar Bergen once famously said; "OK, magic boy, let's see who you really are." Now I concur he wasn't speaking directly to me when he uttered those words yet nonetheless the implications of this statement are quite evident. Who am I really? Am I merely a birthday magician, who can make ducks appear with a click of my fingers, or am I far more than that? Let me spell it out for you. I have the power to make virtually anything appear or disappear with merely a focusing of my brain and a click of my fingers. Our achievements are only limited by our imagination. I could do seismic things, pushing our international knowledge of all things magical to new boundaries. So beloved reader, tell me; where, when and how to start?


(Visit www.youtube.com/diligentdan for further examples of what I am capable of)

No comments:

Post a Comment